Wednesday, February 1, 2012

An Ode To The Coconut Man of Agneepath! Krishnan Iyer yeM yeA


Wednesday evening. I need a drink. I appreciate the journey, but I prefer the grande finale! We still have two days away from the weekend. So, stepping away from all the spirits I am resorting to coconut water to drive up my spirit. Coconut water is mixed with a single dose of enthusiasm to pep myself for the rest of the week. This drink is dedicated to the love of Agneepath and the character of Krishnan Iyer yeM yeA missing in the new version. This drink is called Krishnan Iyer yeM yeA.


Krishnan Iyer yeM yeA

Ingredients

Coconut Water 1 part
Fresh Coconut flesh, scraped ¼ part
Pineapple juice ¾ part
Brown Sugar to taste
Soda to top
Pineapple a piece for garnish
Cherry 1, for garnish

Method:

In a blender add in all the ingredients except for the soda and pieces of pineapple and cherry.

Pour the drink in a chilled champagne flute and then top it up with chilled soda.

Garnish with a piece of pineapple and cherry on a toothpick.

Enjoy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment